Join Buddy Davis of Answers in Genesis and David Rives of TBN and David Rives Ministries on a South African family vacation and creation tour. On this educational creation tour, you will enjoy exciting African family safaris and luxury lodging. This tour is bound to enrich your family’s Christian beliefs with explanations to proclaim the authority of God’s word.
This creation tour will allow you to explore the Bible’s account of creation and Noah’s Flood through Biblical presentations, teachings and field trips. Gaze out upon the stars, next to your loved ones, while taking advantage of an astronomy lesson that will help substantiate the evidence of God creating the sun, the moon, and the stars and learn of God’s message, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” Genesis 1:1. Capture photos of some of God’s most majestic creatures while navigating the plains on an African family safari, including a special game drive or bush tour. All this and more, while enjoying relaxing accommodations at a one-of-a-kind South African lodge, nestled in the foothills of the picturesque Mokopane region. It is an authentic bush breakaway for you and your family to experience the extraordinary African bushveld in its undiluted glory. This creation tour and African family safari is great for multi-generations wanting to learn and safari together!
The safari and creation tour includes:
- Unique game drives with private trackers
- Creation based teaching (back to Genesis) and Christ centered family atmosphere
- Private visit of the Waterberg Savannah Biosphere Reserve
- Lalapala – A private rhino sanctuary for baby and injured rhinos
- Special “Lion’s walk” where you will be able to walk with these majestic animals
- Astronomy and Biblical heavens teachings in the evenings
- Visit to the Nylsvley Nature Reserve along with Biblical application
- Youth and child age appropriate creation teachings and site visits
- Unique menu of top end activities for all ages during free time, or just indulge at a spa, golf course, pool and more!
- 10-day, 8-night Family expedition that uses 2 different locations; safari lodge plus a luxury hotel stay in the garden city of Jacaranda trees – Pretoria!
- Special farm day and day with school children for our kids
- All transportation and transfers, along with top end 4WD safari vehicles on game drives
- All meals included, except two lunches
Creation Tour – Itinerary at a Glance
|June 12-13||Depart home airports|
|June 14||Arrive Johannesburg South Africa. Visit Pretoria, Cheetah Research Center. Arrive at the lodge|
|June 15||Zambezi River Safari|
|June 16||Sunrise, optional Lion’s walk. Nylsvley Nature Reserve|
|June 17||Game Drive –Photo Safari outing, scouting for the ‘Big Five’|
|June 18||Mission field trip to visit local school|
|June 19||Morning time for activities, golf, spa or other activity of your choice. Bush tour and special African dinner with photo safari catching the animals in their natural environments and a culinary delight|
|June 20||Waterberg Savannah Biosphere–a UNESCO Biosphere|
|June 21||Swimming with elephants in a private Game Park. Drive into Johannesburg to see home of Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, the Apartheid Museum. Dinner and begin flight home late tonight|
|June 22||Arrive back into home cities this morning|